Sunday, August 8, 2010
3 1/2 months old
Damon is already approaching 4 months old! He will be 4 months old on the 20th. We are still working with his schedule. He seems to want one as much as we want him to have one, but he just can't quite get it down--at least not with naps. (I have him on an eating schedule during the day.) He falls into a pattern at night, but not so much during the day. But as long as he isn't tired or thinking that he's hungry, he is the sweetest baby. He loves to play. It is really easy to make his chubby little cheeks smile and he loves to laugh. Sometimes he will burst out laughing just because Natalie is looking at him. His newest love is pat-a-cake. The other day I was singing "wheels on the bus" with him and he was smiling and having fun, but as soon as I started "pat-a-cake" he wouldn't stop smiling and laughing. It's so cute how he is old enough to understand when we are playing games with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pictures. He looks like such a happy baby. Hope he gets his naps figured out soon. :)
Baby giggles, I'm a sucker for 'em! Even three-quarters asleep when you're literally crying asking them to take a 20 min nap. :)
Holy stinkin' cow, did I already say that he is so cute? He is so cute!
Love his smile. I loved hearing him laugh when you sang to him the other night. He is a keeper!!
Such a cute kid! I love that he had such dark hair! I see so much Natalie in him! SO fun!
Post a Comment