Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Pictures

I realized that recently my blog has had a lot of words and not many pictures.  So, here are some from the past few days.

Easter.  The kids had a ton of fun finding their Easter eggs.  Natalie could hardly contain her excitement in the minutes leading up to her turn.  Nate and I were about to gag and duct tape her to the wall.  :)



The picture below has a story.  Damon dropped an egg into his basket and it opened, revealing a bunch of jelly beans, which he started eating.  However, the bag of jelly beans I bought were Lemonhead brand.  Each of the different colors was the same flavor as it's Lemonhead counterpart.  (they do have different flavors, if you didn't know.)  Damon started eating them and picked a yellow one.  And it contained all the sourness of a lemonhead.  Poor kid.  You can see it in his eyes that he is wondering what on earth is wrong with his candy.  As a random fact, Kelton is the only one (of the kids) who sees nothing wrong with the jelly beans. 

This is Natalie, finally being unleashed to the upstairs to find her eggs.


It was so nice outside today.  I went out front with the kids before dinner to let them ride their bikes/scooters.  I didn't get a picture of Natalie because she was off riding her scooter with the next door neighbor (a little girl who is pretty much exactly the same age).

Damon has to be the coolest kid in the whole neighborhood.

Kelton is a bit fearless on this bike.  I was impressed at how well, and fast, he rides especially since he has only been on it a few times.  Our other house was on much more of a hill and wasn't really conducive to bike riding.  So none of my kids can ride without training wheels because they haven't had much practice.  Kelton made me wonder today if he would be just fine without them.  I am going to have to add knee/elbow pads to my shopping list.  I was a bit worried about him crashing at the speeds he was going and scraping himself up nicely.
And yes, that's a girl's bike.  He either doesn't know or doesn't care.  With an older sister I think he is just used to everything looking girly.

2 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

cute pictures!

renhallows said...

dang, your kids are getting big. so cute! Love the updates.